Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back to School- Kids Consignment Sale

The Kids Sale 2nd Annual Summer Sale

@ Snoqualmie Ridge, Cascade View Elementary School

Open: 9am - 4pm, Fri & Sat

The Kids Sale is a community consignment sale for infants, children and parents-to-be that has the best in selection and price! You won’t want to miss our upcoming 2nd Annual Summer Sale being held at Cascade View Elementary School on Snoqualmie Ridge.

Helpful Tips:

  • Consider bringing a laundry basket or stroller to help carry your items so your arms don’t get tired. Bags will not be allowed for security reasons and all strollers will be tagged upon entry.
  • We accept Cash, Discovercard, Mastercard and Visa. A 75 cent fee will be charged for all credit card transactions under $10.00. Sorry, no checks.
  • Bring a friend! They’ll love you for telling them about the sale and it’ll be all your fault that they saved so much money on their kids clothes and toys!
(Last year I actually put some stuff in this sale but having kids so close in age I have started saving things. They had one in June that I attended and found out the BEST time to go is the last 2 hours of the sale, in this case Saturday August 8th from 2-4pm. During this time period they have their 50% off sale- not everything is on sale because there are some people who don't want their items discounted but in my experience about 90% of everything there is. I usually show up around 1pm and start shopping (last year I was one of two people there during this time) then at 2pm I get in line to purchase my items on sale. The first year I had stuff in the sale I got to go to what they call a pre-sale and it seemed as if all the good stuff was flew out of there during the pre-sale but last year when I went the last few hours of the sale (there was a shortage on toys and baby furniture so if you're looking for that you might want to go early) but since I hadn't seen anything at the beginning of the sale there were still plenty of great items. I think I walked out of there paying an average of 1.00 per item and some of my items were brand new and still had tags.)

1 comment :

  1. I got 42 items at the sale today (everything was half off except one item) for a total of $82 with tax, so an average of $1.95 each item. A few of items I got were $.50 and $.75 my most expensive thing was probably $5 for a set of 4 brand new Carter's purple frilly cute shirts with the tags still attached.

    ReplyDelete