Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Albertsons 3/16

Sorry no pictures - I forgot to do them when I got home and don't really want to right now :)

TRANSACTION #1

(3) Cream of Chicken Soup $.75 each
(9) 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup $1 each

The store was all out of the regular cream of chicken soup that was on sale for $.75 except those three cans I took from the shelf but the 98% fat free ones were on sale for $1 so I decided to grab them anyway.

Used (3) $1/4 manufacture coupons (printables) and (3) Albertson doublers.

TOTAL: $5.25
TOTAL SAVED: $15.33

TRANSACTION #2

This was unplanned but the Keebler cookies were on sale for $1.88 and my mom and I together had a few coupons for the Cheesecake Middles cookies that I LOVE. So I splurged and bought three bags of them for myself :)

(3) Keebler Cheesecake Middles Cookies $1.88 each

Used (3) $.55/1 manufacture coupons (these were in the Sunday paper or the Red Plum, I can't remember, a few weeks ago) Used (3) Albertson doublers

TOTAL: $2.34
TOTAL SAVED: $9.63

0 comments :

Post a Comment