Friday, April 9, 2010

4 Stores in 1 Hour with Two Kids= One Crazy Morning!

Fred Meyer:

(2) Stouffers Family Size Entree (the Covington Fred Meyer had the Mac & Cheese on sale for $3.49 each) used 2 $2.50/1 coupons from Facebook HERE $1.98 or $.99 each
(2) Lemons $1.38 (something I needed for a recipe)

TOTAL: $3.36
TOTAL SAVINGS: $12

Safeway:

(3) OB Tampons $3.99 each (50% discount- used 3 $1/1 coupons) $3.54 with tax or $1.18 each with tax

They still have a bunch if you want to go grab some- even at $2 without a coupon I think that's a pretty good price probably. Not sure where I got the coupons- one was from a coupon insert I had cut out and the other two were printable ones I had in my binder they may have come directly from OB's website but it's been too long for me to remember now.

TOTAL: $3.54
TOTAL SAVINGS: $9.00

The Dollar Store:

I like to buy a few things here- I grabbed three boxes of dish soap and 3 boxes of dryer sheets for a total of $6.

Safeway: (A different Safeway- because I knew the other one had the discounted tampons)

(2) Deli Creations Lunchables $2 each (used 2 $1/1 coupons) $2 or $1 each
(3) Kid's lunchables (the ones with crackers, meat, cheese and a treat) $3 or $1 each- I promised this to Emma for being so good running around with me this morning (no coupon)

The Oscar Meyer Lunchables are on a big sale until the 20th of April at Safeway $1 for some of the smaller ones without drinks and $2 for a few of the bigger ones. A good price and I know there are some coupons from a past coupon insert out there if you are still carrying them around. I just used mine the other day for a couple in this sale.

TOTAL: $5.00
TOTAL SAVINGS: $6.56

0 comments :

Post a Comment