(This review was posted yesterday but I am reposting because the giveaway has been added.)
I like to think of myself as an organized person, or at least a person who likes to be organized so when I heard of the Savvycents Wallet I was excited! Right away I headed off to their website to check them out and after seeing how cute they were I was definitely sold! I didn’t start carrying a purse until I became a mom and needed more room for all my kid items. I used to just shove my debit card and license in my pocket so I’ll admit I’ve never had a wallet that I really loved, but I do love this one!
We recently in our household have gone to the cash budget method so it’s a great organizational wallet for my separate cash categories and I have been able to use it for my coupons too! Instead of carrying around my bulky coupon binder on my grocery store runs I would take the coupons I needed for each store and stick them in different labeled envelopes but with the Savvycents wallet they can go right into my wallet organized and separated with the file folder system.
Savvycents Wallet Features:
- Accordion style file system inside the wallet to separate money and/or coupons by categories;
- Wallet comes with file cards where you can label each category with our pre-printed labels or customize the blank labels based on your needs;
- Coin pocket is located on the backside of the wallet;
- 6 pockets for debit cards and store discount cards;
- 2 open view slots for driver’s license or ID;
- Snap closure on accordion file and zipper closure on wallet;
- Wallet measures 8” x 4”;
- Available in black, red or pink patent leather.
I was also very impressed with the material and quality of the wallet itself. Not only is it cute and functional but it looks and feels very well made and will probably be a wallet I carry around for many years to come!
Buy It: Visit Savvycents to buy one of these wallets for $24.99.
Win It: Savvycents is offering one of my readers a wallet in either pink or black.
Mandatory Entry: Make sure you are a Google Follower of my blog and leave a comment saying you are.
Be sure to leave your email address in each comment you leave so that I have a way to contact you if you win! Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
You must complete the Mandatory Entry before you can complete any additional entries.
1. Enter another one of my current giveaways (1 Entry)
2. Follow Savvycents on Twitter (1 Entry)
3. “Like” Savvycents on Facebook (1 Entry)
4. “Like” me on Facebook (1 Entry)
5. Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave the URL (1 Entry each- daily)
6. Put my button on your blog (3 Entries)
7. Follow me via Networked Blogs (1 Entry)
8. Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (1 Entry Daily)
9. Write about this giveaway on your blog and link it back here to my giveaway post and leave the URL directly to your post in a comment. (3 Entries)
Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Ends October 8th at 11:59 PM (CST). A winner will be chosen using random.org and notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond after contacted by email. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of Savvycents. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review but was not compensated monetarily. No one from Savvycents was involved in the writing of this post.