After receiving shirts and working with Crazy Dog and Nacho Mama Tees I was excited to be able to work with Costume Squad. I just love the funny tees and I know they will make great gifts for any of the guys in my family for Christmas.
CostumeSquad.com obviously sells men’s costumes, women’s costumes and even dog costumes! However for those in your life that don’t like to dress up for Halloween and for every other day of the year they also carry funny t-shirts, and my favorite category 80’s t-shirts. It was a little bit irritating to me that there were quite a few shirts that did not have images because obviously I’m not going to purchase a shirt if I don’t know what it looks like.
We received the Cowbell t-shirt from CostumeSquad.com. I wanted to get my husband one for Christmas but for this review I decided to let him pick it out. He has a few funny shirts in his closet so this one fit right in. I loved the deep rich color of the navy shirt and the material was super soft! I also really love that I can tell it’s top quality after a few times washing it the color hasn’t faded at all.
CostumeSquad.com is definitely another company to add to your holiday shopping list- especially for those men that are just so difficult to shop for!
Win It: One of my readers will win a Mystery Tee (men’s size) OR a $15 Gift Card.
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment stating that you are a follower of this blog (must be public not privately following).
Be sure to leave your email address in each comment so that I have a way to contact you if you win! Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
You must complete the Mandatory Entry before you can complete any additional entries.
1. “Like” Crazy Dog T-shirts on Facebook (1 Entry)
2. Post a comment on Crazy Dog’s Facebook page telling them your favorite tee (1 Entry)
3. “Like” or “Share” one of the products on Costume Squad’s website (the buttons for these are on all product detail pages, above the main image) (1 Entry)
4. “Like” me on Facebook ( 1 Entry)
5. Follow me on Twitter @bethwillis01 (1 Entry)
6. Share on Twitter and/or Facebook and leave the URL (1 Entry each- daily)
7. Put my button on your blog (3 Entries)
8. Follow me via Networked Blogs (1 Entry)
9. Subscribe via Email (3 Entries)
10. Enter another one of my current giveaways (1 Entry per giveaway)
11. Write about this giveaway on your blog and link it back here to this giveaway post and leave the URL directly to your post in a comment. (3 Entries)
Please do not enter if you have won a shirt from Crazy Dog, Nacho Mama Tees or Costume Squad before or have been sent a shirt from promotional purposes in the last 90 days or own a review and/or giveaway blog of your own.
Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Ends December 11th at 10:00 PM (PST). A winner will be chosen using random.org and notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond after contacted by email. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of Costume Squad. I was sent product to review but was not compensated monetarily.