Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Swagbucks- earn FREE Amazon gift cards!

swagbucks-125x125 I just have to share this because I think it’s completely awesome! A few months ago I signed up for something called Swagbucks (I know a lot of people have heard of it already). They have tons of different things you can do to earn Swagbucks, promotional offers, watching their SwagTV videos, shopping, etc. but my favorite is the Swagbucks search. I liked this option because you don’t have to sign up for a bunch of garbage or really do much of anything different to use it. Essentially you just use the Swagbucks toolbar for your search instead of using Google or Bing or whatever you’re using now.

All you have to do is sign up HERE and start searching.

On random Swagbucks will reward you points for searching. Your points can be cashed in for different rewards and prizes. My favorite is the $5 Amazon Gift Card for only 450 points! In the past two months I have cashed in my Swagbuck points and redeemed 5 of these cards for a total of $25 in FREE money for Amazon. This has really helped me because I’m planning on using this for my hubby for Christmas. To maximize the number of times I’m searching to increase my chances for Swagbuck points instead of typing the web address into the address bar I just put it in the Swagbucks search bar, yes it takes a few extra seconds to get to my page but it’s totally worth it!

So be sure to sign up HERE and start earning your free Amazon gift cards! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment