Monday, December 6, 2010

Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals {Review}

I’m all about healthy eating, especially when it comes to my kids I really don’t like to fill them with sugary items, even though it’s sometimes hard to avoid (especially with my husband being the huge junk food addict that he is). However I can try and regulate what they drink because they have a hard time getting the fridge open and usually need an adult’s help. We’ve tried the 100% Juice Old Orchard Apple Juice before and love it so when I heard that Old Orchard would be sending me some of their new Cranberry Naturals product I was excited.

64oz-cranberrynaturals-classiccranberry-shadow-300x51664oz-cranberry-naturals-cranberry-raspberry-angle_1-300x481 

Cranberry juice just seems a little more adult and the different flavors of cranberry juice have always been some of my favorites. I received a bottle of Cranberry Naturals Cranberry Raspberry Juice and Cranberry Naturals Classic Cranberry Juice. I’m not a huge fan of the straight cranberry juice because it’s just a little too tart for me but I was surprised to find that I did like this brand. The cranberry raspberry juice however was my FAVORITE! I love raspberries so I knew I’d like this without even trying. I have a hard time drinking juice because if I drink too much or drink it too quickly for some reason my tummy starts to hurt- it’s always been that way with apple juice and my favorite- grape juice however the cranberry raspberry juice from Old Orchard was different I didn’t feel any discomfort after drinking it and I think I was the only one in the house that drank the juice just because I drank it so quickly, it was that good! I did let the kids try the straight cranberry juice and while they didn’t love it they didn’t say it was yucky either which I sort of expected from them. The new Old Orchard’s Cranberry Naturals juices will definitely be on our list of favorites to purchase when we are looking for juice.

Cranberry Naturals is naturally sweetened to reduce calories, there are no HFCS, and there no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

They have many flavors to choose from including Classic Cranberry, Cranberry Apple, Cranberry Grape, Cranberry Raspberry, Cranberry Blueberry, and Cranberry Pomegranate.

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of Old Orchard’s Cranberry Naturals Juice. I was sent product free of charge to review but was not compensated monetarily.

0 comments :

Post a Comment