Monday, December 20, 2010

Vote for Me!

Sorry I’ve been a little MIA guys- no I’m not pregnant, LOL- seems like that’s always the announcement when bloggers have been a little out of it. Our power was out this weekend and the entire family just got here for a few weeks- let the fun begin! So I will try and keep up but the holidays will be keeping me busy. However with all that said I have an exciting announcement- no I’m not pregnant :) – I was nominated for Best in Show at LambAround! So please take a chance to click on the image below or HERE to vote for me! Thanks to all my loyal readers! I’ll try and post some fun stuff for you soon, right now I’m off to fill up our pantry and fridge so we can eat this week.

nominated text

4 comments :

  1. Hey Beth, are you pregnant? LOL Congrats on the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave you a vote and you are tied for first place. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete