Saturday, January 15, 2011

DesignsbyTBrigham {Handmade with Love Sponsor}

 

Designs by Tracy Brigham- Elegant Jewelry and Wire Art:

I personally design and handcraft all of the items in my shop, DesignsbyTBrigham. I specialize in jewelry for any occasion, Wine Glass charms, Napkin Rings and Hummingbird feeders. You will find beautiful items in my shop that are made with some of my favorite materials such as semi precious gemstones, Swarovski crystals and sterling silver. I have been working with beads as a hobby for about 6 or 7 years. I have learned how to make the items in my shop by reading books and of course through trial and error. My daughter has been telling me for years that I should sell the items that I make, so I decided to finally do that and opened my shop on Etsy in March 2010. I enjoy creating One of a Kind items and customizing things for my customers. My goal is to create quality products and offer exceptional customer service, so that you end up with a product that you love to use whether it is to decorate your table, your yard or yourself.

mail.google.2commail.google.3com

mail.google.comil_570xN.200698332[1]

You can find her designs at www.DesignsbyTBrigham.etsy.com 

One of our extra entries during the giveaway will be to Favorite or “heart” Designs by Tracy Brigham on Etsy- so save yourself some time and just do it now :)

1 comment :

  1. Those are so cute!
    New follower
    http://adventuresofaminnesotamom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete