EatSmart Digital Bathroom Scale™
The EatSmart Bathroom Scale is versatile, easy to use digital bathroom great for any home. Simply step on the scale and in seconds you'll have an accurate readout on the EatSmart's oversized 3.5" LCD display.
- Large 3.5" LCD display - Easy to read from any distance
- 4 high precision sensors - Consistent and accurate measurement
- Max weight 400 lbs. / 180 kgs
- Sturdy tempered glass top and large 12" x 13" platform
- Auto Calibrated; Auto Power-Off; 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Video demonstration here
I actually have a bathroom scale that looks very similar to the Eat Smart one however the Eat Smart one has now taken it’s permanent place in there! I love what I call the quick read feature on it. My old scale you had to tap with your foot, wait for it to come on, register 00.0 and then you could step on it and it took what felt like forever to give you a reading. While in comparison both scales gave me almost the exact same weight reading the Eat Smart scale was so much quicker in it’s delivery of the reading. I know that might seem like a little thing but when I’m standing on the scale I want it to be a quick get it over with kind of thing. It’s especially been helpful trying to weigh my kids, especially my wiggly 2 1/2 year old daughter. I was lucky if I could get her to stay still long enough for my old scale to give me an accurate reading but the Eat Smart scale gets the job done! I really don’t like to weigh myself however with it being January and I know there are plenty of people out there making those weight loss goals- I’m in one of them- this scale can definitely come in handy.
On a side note I’ve also used it for weighing luggage before going to the airport, so if you’re completely against getting on a scale and don’t have kids- heck you can at least get that use out of it! Of course you do have to actually weigh yourself for that to work because you’ll have to minus your weight to get the actual weight of the luggage and I’ll tell you it was almost spot on to the scale at the airport check-in counter.
Win It: Eat Smart has offered one of my readers the chance to win their own digital bathroom scale!
Mandatory Entry: Follow my blog via Google Reader and visit Eat Smart’s website then come back here and leave a comment telling me one of their other products you’d like to have. (One Comment)
Be sure to leave your email address in each comment so that I have a way to contact you if you win! Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
You must complete the Mandatory Entry before you can complete any additional entries.
1. “Like” Eat Smart on Facebook (2 Entries)
2. Follow Eat Smart on Twitter (2 Entries)
3. “Like” me on Facebook (1 Entry)
4. Follow me on Twitter @bethwillis01 (1 Entry)
5. Subscribe to my blog via Email (must confirm) (3 Entries)
6. Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and leave the URL (1 Entry each- daily)
7. Put my button on your blog (3 Entries)
8. Follow me via Networked Blogs (1 Entry)
9. Enter another one of my current giveaways (1 Entry per giveaway)
10. Write about this giveaway on your blog and link it back here to this giveaway post, then leave the URL directly to your post in a comment. (3 Entries)
Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Ends February 8th at 10:00 PM (PST). A winner will be chosen using random.org and notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond after contacted by email. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review but was not compensated monetarily.