Monday, March 7, 2011

Florida’s Natural {Review}

Most people think all orange juice is from Florida. But did you know that Tropicana® Pure Premium and Simply Orange® sometimes import their juice? Because Florida’s Natural is owned by Florida growers, every drop of their orange juice comes only from homegrown Florida oranges. Never imported. And supporting American growers is always in style. For more information about Florida’s Natural, visit http://bit.ly/b46i39.

OriginalCombo

Drinking Florida’s Natural reminds me of being in Florida because the orange juice tastes so fresh. I’m partial to the No Pulp juice however they offer many different kinds including grapefruit juice and apple juice.

Florida’s Natural is also hosting a sweepstakes to win a year’s supply of Florida’s Natural orange juice! To enter, all you have to do is go to the “Win Free Juice” tab at Facebook.com/FloridasNatural.

Head on over to Florida’s Natural and check out their fun survey to test your knowledge about orange juice!

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion. I was provided product free of charge courtesy of Smile.ly but was not compensated monetarily.

2 comments :

  1. Hi! Sorry about the Lean Cuisine Codes not working. I really double checked the numbers...the only part I wasn't sure about was whether the roundish shaped number was a 0,O or D...so sorry that none of them worked! Thanks for leaving a comment to let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped by on my blog hop. I am a new follower. I hope you will follow back.

    http://yesihaveacoupon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete