Monday, March 21, 2011

Motivational Monday!

 

 

Physical Emotional HealthI’m feeling the most motivated I’ve ever been for a Monday morning so I wanted to share and I thought the title was fitting! Along with my Nutrisystem journey I’ve joined a local Biggest Loser group that will run for 10 weeks with weekly fitness and health challenges. I’ve been loosing weight but I’m really excited that this will boost my motivation to eat better and workout more- just making better choices in my life- because I’ll be accountable to a few more people that are counting on me to make good decisions to help the group!

Just this morning I decided to walk my kids to their bus stop (which is 1/4 mile from our house) instead of driving which gave me an easy extra 1/2 mile, 10 minute workout this morning and getting out for some fresh air helped! Now I’m off to workout so I just wanted to say make good choices and concentrate on changing little things that will help make healthy changes in your life.

Take the stairs instead of the elevator, park a little farther out at the store, or go for a short walk. I’m in desperate need of doing some laundry today so I think I’ll get in some stairs at least a few times, and for a good reason, LOL.

0 comments :

Post a Comment