Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nutrisystem #NSNation {Week 4}

 

 

nutrisystem1It’s that time of the week again- to weigh in! I’ve gotten quite a bit better this week about not getting on the scale and checking my weight every time I go into the bathroom, it’s almost been harder for me to do that then stay on schedule with my food, LOL. It’s easier for me to eat the NS foods and foods on plan 100% then to stop myself from standing on the scale, that’s just funny to me. I’m going to say it again this week because my family has told me that I should but I love Nutrisystem because I can still eat some of the same foods they are and not feel left out! My sister and brother in law are living with us for a few months until they go back to school and he has been incredibly pessimistic about Nutrisystem. For the first little while he made a negative comment about every meal I was eating until my sister told him to shut up. So I was surprised the other day when he said, “I love how Beth tries to make her meals the same as ours.” My sister told him, “Yeah that’s good, then she doesn’t feel left out from what we’re eating.” I just thought it was kind of a major breakthrough and funny at the same time. He asked me a couple weeks ago what I was going to do if I went through the entire program and didn’t loose any weight to which I replied, well I’ve already lost like 5lbs. I think some people are just pessimistic about things and they actually have to see it work to believe it. Well I’m that kind of person when it comes to some things but with Nutrisystem I just had the faith and did it and now it’s paying off!

Start Weight: 152.5

Week 1: 148.7 (3.8lb loss)

Week 2: 146.3 (2.4lb loss)

Week 3: 146.1 (0.2lb loss)

Week 4: 145.5 (0.6lb loss)

TOTAL LOST: 7lbs

While my numbers in weight loss per week seem to be decreasing I’m not upset about this because it just means I need to challenge myself to work harder. To exercise more and to really try to stay on program 100% which the challenge discussion boards online have helped me do! Plus I look at four weeks weight loss of 7lbs as completely normal! This is not The Biggest Looser where I’m working out 8 hours every day so the average 1-2lbs of weight loss per week is right on track with my 7lb weight loss for the first 4 weeks. Plus you’ll get to follow me for the next 12 weeks and I know slow and steady wins the race!  I will loose my remaining 20.5lbs!!!!

Now here is the DREADED before picture. It’s not the best I didn’t do my hair or makeup before taking this picture, the flash on my camera wasn’t working properly and I had my five year old take it, LOL. So it’s right in line with those horrible Before Pictures you always see. I promise my After Picture will be BEAUTIFUL!! (This was picture wasn’t technically taken at the beginning of my Nutrisystem journey because I kept putting it off but finally decided it had to be done- so just imagine me 7lbs heavier- okay wait maybe not, don’t imagine that, LOL.)

NSBeforePic

Would you like to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem too? 

Visit www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog  today or call 888-853-4689.

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The opinions are my own and others experiences with Nutrisystem may vary.

0 comments :

Post a Comment