Friday, March 18, 2011

Yoplait- National Nutrition Month

 

 

March is National Nutrition Month and there’s no better time than now for you and your family to commit to more wholesome 123snacking options. I know being on Nutrisystem and trying to eat healthier has increased my desire to get my kids eating healthier- like I’ve said before my husband is kind of a lost cause, LOL. However my kids LOVE yogurt so what better way to start then by replacing their afternoon snack of cookies or some other junk food with Yoplait. I love Yoplait yogurts and they even have a Yoplait Kids yogurt so it’s perfect!

Yoplait kids has 9 grams of sugar per 3oz. while the leading kids’ yogurt has 13 grams of sugar per 3oz. It also provides an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D. With yummy flavors, and favorite friends like Dora and Lightning McQueen on the packages, kids are bound to love it!

I personally like Yoplait Fiber One yogurt- only 50 calories and 5 grams of fiber! Strawberry, Peach, Vanilla, Key Lime Pie and their new flavor Blueberry.

You can checkout Yoplait on Facebook become a fan and sign up to receive a coupon for a FREE cup of Yoplait Original Yogurt and a $.50 off coupon for the Yoplait Kids Yogurt.

This information was provided to me by Yoplait and MyBlogSpark.

0 comments :

Post a Comment