Having three girls I’ve gone through many different baby products and have yet to find a stroller that I really love that fits all my requirements. Here are my requirements
- Easy to Fold
- Easy to Store
- Has a basket underneath
- Infant car seat can attach on top
- Place for me to hold me things- i.e. cell phone, water bottle, keys
- Tray in front for kid’s snacks and cup
- Easy to maneuver- those cheap umbrella strollers are HORRIBLE
Oh I’ve found strollers that I’m sure have fit those specifications don’t get me wrong but I also don’t want a stroller that is going to cost me an arm AND a leg to have them. I don’t mind giving up an arm but both, well that I’m not willing to do .
When Zooper offered to send me one of their strollers to review I was ecstatic! I have a 2 1/2 year old who is still of stroller size, age and mentality. She’s starting to become independent but still gets tired and wants to be pushed around and well it’s just easier on mom to have her in a stroller. The Zooper Waltz comes in many different colors but I was fortunate enough to receive the Mountain Flowers pattern- I was partial to this one because I knew that if it got any stains on it they wouldn’t show up as much with a pattern and while I LOVE the girly pink and purple colors if we have another baby in the future I didn’t want it to be gender specific- we already have enough girly colors and things our house with three little girls .
The Zooper Waltz comes in 10 different colors/patterns with MANY different features. To me it’s a great all-in-one stroller for infants and toddlers.
You’ll have to go check out Zooper’s website www.zooper.com to read up on all the great specifications of the features this stroller includes because there are so many great ones that this posting would be miles long! I am going to highlight a few of my favorites though.
Infant Safety Enclosure: An attentive design to give your baby extra protection. The infant safety enclosure effectively prevents your baby from sliding out of the stroller. (I am not able to use this feature with my 2 1/2 year old but I think it’s so cool it almost makes me want to have another baby just so I can use it!)
Stands after Foldaway: The unit stands independently after foldaway, so it can easily be stored in any of the corners in the house.
Easy-Carry Handle: The best handle positioning makes it easy to carry.
Five-Point Safety Harness: From newborn to small children, we provide your baby with the best protection. This five-point safety harness keeps your baby safe and prevents accidental clamping.
Zooper Waltz Features:
- All Purpose Canopy
- Foot Muff
- Headrest for Newborn Baby
- Five-Point Safety Harness
- Adjustable Leg Rest
- Baby Snack Tray
- Infant Safety Enclosure
- Four Independent Wheel Suspensions
- All-Purpose Canopy Pocket
- Big Utility Basket
- Cup Holder
- Single-Hand Pushing
- One-Hand Seat Recline
- One Step Rear Link Brake
- Removable Front Armrest
- Foldaway Hook
- Easy-Carry Handle
- Simple Compact Fold
- Carseat Fastening Belt
- Stands after Foldaway
- Ultra-Light Aluminum Stroller Frame
- All strollers come with a 1 year warranty
See I told you there were a LOT of features! This stroller definitely fits all of my requirements! It’s lightweight, easy to maneuver with those swivel front wheels, folds up easily and is super easy to store since it stands on it’s own! I’m also happy to say that I’ve found this stroller on Amazon.com for less then $300! As a mom you know that strollers can run anywhere from $100-$800 and believe me I’ve even seen some for more. So $300 I’d say is a pretty decent deal to include everything you need for your infant through toddler aged child.
Buy It: For a list of online and in-store retailers visit www.zooper.com
Not only does Zooper make great strollers but they also offer other baby products such as high chairs and rockers.
Win It: Zooper has generously offered TWO of my readers the opportunity to win a Rocker.
Mandatory Entry: Head over to www.zooper.com look around then come back here and leave a comment on this posting letting me know what your favorite Zooper product is. (Must be following this blog via Google Reader- publically to enter).
Be sure to leave your email address in each comment so that I have a way to contact you if you win! Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
You must complete the Mandatory Entry before you can complete any additional entries.
1. “Like” Zooper on Facebook (1 Entry)
2. Follow Zooper on Twitter (1 Entry)
3. Subscribe to Zooper on YouTube (1 Entry)
You can see the Waltz by Zooper Video on You Tube HERE
4. “Like” me on Facebook (1 Entry)
5. Follow me on Twitter @bethwillis01 (1 Entry)
6. Share on Facebook and/or Twitter (use the tweet button at the top of the post) and leave the URL (1 Entry each- daily)
7. Put my button on your blog (3 Entries)
8. Follow me via Networked Blogs (1 Entry)
9. Enter another one of my current giveaways (1 Entry per giveaway)
10. Subscribe via Email (3 Entries)
11. Write about this giveaway on your blog and link it back here to this giveaway post and leave the URL directly to your post in a comment. (3 Entries)
12. Click the on the link HERE to help me win a Purex giveaway for preferred bloggers. (3 Entries)
Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Ends March 19th at 10:00 PM (PST). A winner will be chosen using random.org and notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond after contacted by email. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review but was not compensated monetarily.