Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nutrisystem #NSNation {Week 10}

 

 

imageI had a little bit of an off week with some extra stress so I didn’t loose as much weight as I would have hoped. Since my weeks go Thursday through Thursday I’ll admit that the first part up until Monday was pretty great and probably the portion I lost all of my weight in. Then we went out to dinner on Tuesday night and I ate a little too much and knew immediately after getting in the car to drive home because my stomach was just killing me. However I will admit that I’m proud to say I’ve increased my water intake and can see a difference. It’s been pretty easy to drink more water because I’ve also been working out quite a bit more and my workouts are little more intense then they used to be. I sort of felt like I had hit a plateau a few weeks ago and knew I needed to step it up so joining a local Biggest Loser challenge and the weekly challenges have kicked my butt back into gear! From the current stats I’m actually in 5th place out of 28 people and the Biggest Loser competition I’m a part of on the Nutrisystem Challenge Discussion board in the forum places me as 10th of 35 people.

Start Weight: 152.5

Week 1: 148.7 (3.8lb loss)   Week 2: 146.3 (2.4lb loss)

Week 3: 146.1 (0.2lb loss)   Week 4: 145.5 (0.6lb loss)

Week 5: 144.4 (1.1lb loss)   Week 6: 143.9 (0.5lb loss)

Week 7: 142.0 (1.9lb loss)   Week 8: 141.7 (0.3lb loss)

Week 9: 139.6 (2.1lb loss)   Week 10: 138 (1.6lb loss)

Current Weight: 138.0

Goal Weight: 125 – only 13 left to go!

TOTAL LOST: 14.5 lbs.

So I’m feeling pretty good about my progress, even when I do have an off week. I’ve also started to think about swimsuit season and my new suit is sitting in my bedroom as part of my motivation to look great! So while I know that the intensity and number of workouts are helping I want to re-iterate that 80% of the weight loss journey truly is all about nutrition and the way you eat because you won’t be able to maintain that weight loss if you don’t make healthy food choices. I find myself eating a lot more vegetables then I’m used to and I love them! My suggestion for the week- try something new, be it a fruit or a vegetable. There are plenty of new foods I’m finding that I really like. So I’ll leave you with this short little video clip I made up to illustrate the amount of water I’m drinking and we should all at least be drinking a day and how the new Nutrisystem water bottle makes it so much easier! (I actually love taking it to the gym with me because I don’t have to stop my workout to fill up my water bottle.) So enjoy the video while I go and enjoy my dessert for the night- a Peppermint Cookie Patty Smile 

297x220PeppCookPatti

 

The New Nutrisystem Water Bottle

0 comments :

Post a Comment