Friday, April 1, 2011

Nutrisystem #NSNation {Week 8}

I’ll just start off with the fact that I’m excited I didn’t gain weight this week! I’ve spent the last 6 days on vacation. The first two driving to see my sister’s new baby which included eating some junk in the car because while we were stranded on the road for 1 1/2 hours waiting for a tow truck and the last four days in Orlando on vacation, just my husband and I. It has all been great but I was sure I’d have a weight gain this week. I tried to bring as many of my foods as I could and stay on plan as much as I could however I knew I’d be eating all my dinners out. So I’m happy to say that not only did I not gain anything this week but I made awesome food choices combined with a lot of walking around and time in the resort fitness center has be down 0.3lbs for this week!

bottleRight before I left I received my new Nutrisystem water bottle- so big it holds 32oz of water. Which means you only need to drink two of these to get your daily water intake. It was perfect for use on my 5 hour plane rides. (Couldn’t take it through security but I did fill it up on the other side and saved myself some money too.) Breakfasts this week consisted of Nutrisystem Blueberry and Double Chocolate Muffins with a banana- I had a really hard time finding dairy/protein to fit in. Then I got to eat chocolate for lunch with my bars (plus a salad I picked up here and there- on occasion I had to substitute fruit but figured it was better then nothing)- which was great because walking around Disney World a few days my husband decided to eat a lot of ice cream sandwiches and I didn’t feel like I was missing out because I’d already had my chocolate!

I also came home from vacation to this cute little bear waiting for me! I tried hiding it but my 2 1/2 year old decided it was hers and has stolen it Smile 

P1030142  P1030141

So I’ll say I’m feeling great after this week and hope everyone has a great weekend!

Start Weight: 152.5

Week 1: 148.7 (3.8lb loss)

Week 2: 146.3 (2.4lb loss)

Week 3: 146.1 (0.2lb loss)

Week 4: 145.5 (0.6lb loss)

Week 5: 144.4 (1.1lb loss)

Week 6: 143.9 (0.5lb loss)

Week 7: 142.0 (1.9lb loss)

Week 8: 141.7 (0.3lb loss)

TOTAL LOST: 10.8 lbs.

Would you like to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem too? 

Visit www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog  today or call 888-853-4689.

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The opinions are my own and others experiences with Nutrisystem may vary.

1 comment :