Disney’s New Preschool DVD Provides Kids With The Ultimate On-The-Go Experience
With Digital Copy And Hours Of Interactive Fun With The Mickey Mote!
MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE: MICKEY'S GREAT OUTDOORS
Available Nationwide Beginning on Tuesday, May 24th
And Inspires Kids To Enjoy Outdoor Activities Such As Camping, Fishing & Exploring Nature
On May 24, 2011 Walt Disney Home Entertainment will be releasing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Great Outdoors on DVD with an included Mickey Mote! If you remember I did a review of Minnie’s Masquerade that also included this Mickey Mote and my kids loved it so they were really excited to see another one arrive yesterday for us to play. The fun thing now is that we have two remotes and while that really doesn’t mean much because you can’t use two at a time on the television my kids think it’s pretty cool (and because there’s a black hole in my house somewhere it won’t be such a huge issue if one gets lost).
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is the perfect show for kids to engage in interactive play because they are constantly trying to engage the child by asking them questions to get them involved throughout the show. Which makes the remote and its features fit in perfectly. Mickey’s Great Outdoors features five episodes, including the bonus all new never-before-seen bonus episode, Mickey’s Fish Story.
MICKEY’S GREAT OUTDOOR EPISODE LIST:
• Mickey’s Fish Story - Daisy wants to find a fishy-friend for her goldfish Goldy – and we help her find other goldfish in the Jungle where we’re aided by the mysterious conga drummin’ Jungle-Pete! Boom-boom-bap-boom! Episodes From “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse” TV Show:
• Mickey’s Camp Out - Today Mickey and his friends are going to earn Clubhouse “Camp Out Badges” by completing two tasks - setting up camp and fishing for Gummy Fish. Everyone’s planning to camp with a “Tent Buddy”, but Donald decides to camp by himself – and he soon learns that camping with friends is much more fun than camping by yourself.
• Mickey and Minnie’s Jungle Safari - Minnie is determined to snap a photo of the rare Hula Hibiscus that only blooms once a year. So the sensational gang go off on a jungle safari and explore new territory to find this legendary flower.
• Daisy in the Sky - On Balloon Day, Daisy grabs a large batch of balloons and gets literally carried away along with Minnie and Pluto, who couldn’t hold her down. Mickey, Donald and Goofy kick into high gear to save their friends: they use a Giant Candy Cane (to rescue Pluto), a Party Horn (to warn animals out of the way), a Piggy Bank (to weigh down one side of an elevator so that Mickey can reach the top of the lighthouse), and a Toy Hammer (to fix the Ferris wheel).
• Daisy’s Grasshopper - Daisy has a new pet grasshopper named Wilbur, but the playful hoppin’ fella hops away – and we help all our Clubhouse friends hop after him and find him before the end of the day. Boing-boing!
ABOUT DISNEY’S MICKEY MOTE:
Disney’s Mickey Mote works with any Disney Preschool DVD that includes the Discovery Mode™ feature – an interactive “Watch & Play” feature on the DVD. All parents have to do is program the remote control - there’s an easy and quick set-up guide in each DVD - and select the Discovery Mode feature on the menu screen. Within minutes, kids will be easily able to respond to questions about scenes they just watched by pressing one of four color-coded buttons on the device -- a yellow star, green circle, orange triangle or blue square – to click in their responses. Discovery Mode features include two levels of play, which provides more challenging questions as the child grows. To date, there are more than 13 Disney Preschool DVD titles for parents to choose from that can be used with the remote control.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Great Outdoors will be available in stores May 24, 2011.