Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nutrisystem #NSNation {Week 13}

 

Wow this last week went by fast! I did post a little late last week so that’s probably why it feels that way. I seem to have hit a plateau in my weight loss and I’m not seeing any change, which is a little bit frustrating. I did contact a nutrition counselor at Nutrisystem to see if they had any ideas for me and they gave me some great advice! Based on my workout schedule and what I’m eating on a daily basis they suggested switching my dinner and lunch meals and even possibly my breakfast and dinner- which would be maybe a little weird at breakfast to be eating dinner items, but I definitely don’t mind eating breakfast foods at dinner. They suggested to try to make more protein choices over dairy servings with my meals because dairy items contain higher fat amounts. I haven’t gotten the chance to try these changes because I just spoke with them but I will definitely try and switch it up this week along with an increased change of grocery food additions. My goal will be to try different fruits and veggies then the ones I’ve gotten into a habit of eating to try and break my plateau. I love that they have all this available free of charge to anyone who needs a little bit of counseling or just has questions about Nutrisystem.

So I’m still sitting at 137lbs for this week – with a weight loss of 15.5lbs total.

Hopefully next week I’ll see those numbers change! I also have a great little surprise to share with you this week! If you’re even considering trying out Nutrisystem they are having a great offer- all their meal plans 50% off their regular price, that’s a huge discounted savings! So be sure to head on over to www.nutrisystem/nsblog and check it out!

ns offer

Would you like to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem too? 

Visit www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog  today or call 888-853-4689.

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The

0 comments :

Post a Comment