Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nutrisystem #NSNation {Week 15}

 

 

image_thumb_thumb_thumb 

Wow week 15! Not only did I come off the plateau last week but I am flying off it now! Good bye 137lbs! I’m hoping at this rate that next week I can let everyone know that I’ve earned my 20lb bear! Yes that would mean a 2lb loss which might be a stretch for me but it’s going to be close. This week I also received another box of Nutrisystem food and got to try the NEW Nutrisystem Southern Style Biscuits and Gravy- they were so yummy! I was a little intimidated at first at the number of instructions on the back of the package because I don’t always have a lot of time in the morning to eat breakfast while I’m trying to get the kids ready for school but I went for it. It was a piece of cake took about 7 minutes total and that was only because you have to let the gravy sit for 5 minutes. I was surprised by the flavor in the gravy- great texture and taste and it thickened right up. I was a little hesitant about the biscuit wondering how it was going to cook in the microwave but it puffed right up and the top looked great. It was a little soggy on the bottom sitting against the bowl I had it in but I put it in the oven on broil for about 30 seconds and it was much better. Plus then you go and dump all that yummy gravy on it and it doesn’t matter. There is plenty of gravy too- don’t worry about there not being enough, there was enough for a second biscuit.

Start Weight: 152.5

Week 1: 148.7 (3.8lb loss)   Week 2: 146.3 (2.4lb loss)

Week 3: 146.1 (0.2lb loss)   Week 4: 145.5 (0.6lb loss)

Week 5: 144.4 (1.1lb loss)   Week 6: 143.9 (0.5lb loss)

Week 7: 142.0 (1.9lb loss)   Week 8: 141.7 (0.3lb loss)

Week 9: 139.6 (2.1lb loss)   Week 10: 138 (1.6lb loss)

Week 11: 137.0 (1lb loss)   Week 12: 137.0 (no change)

Week 13: 137.0 (no change)   Week 14: 135.9 (1.1lb loss)

Week 15: 134.5 (1.4lb loss)

Current Weight: 134.5

Goal Weight: 125 – only 9.5lbs left to go!

TOTAL LOST: 18 lbs.

Thanks to everyone who has been following my journey this far. I’m excited that it’s been working for me and that I’ve learned a lot of really great healthy eating and healthy living tips through Nutrisystem. The hubby has been working lots of overtime lately and he told me a few days ago that I can have some of that money to buy myself a new wardrobe that actually fits! I’m so excited because I haven’t seen new clothes in a long time, I just always spend my money on the kids. It’ll be a few weeks before I make any purchases but I’m already dreaming about what I’m going to buy.

Would you like to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem too? 

Visit www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog  today or call 888-853-4689.

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program.

0 comments :

Post a Comment