Thursday, June 2, 2011

$10 for $20 Old Navy Gift Card {GROUPON}

I LOVE Groupon! I haven’t actually ever purchased anything from them yet until now but I love the idea of Groupon. Right now they are selling $20 Old Navy Gift Cards for only $10 – that’s a 50% discount! To me this is just as good as a coupon for 50% off, which I’m always searching for before I shop and can hardly ever find. So be sure to go and grab one quick before they’re gone! There’s less then 18 hours left before this one is over!

Old-Navy_-Gap-Inc.---Athletica_-Old-Navy_-Banana-Republic_-Piperline-2

If you haven’t signed up for Groupon yet I’d really appreciate it if you used me as a referral through this link http://www.groupon.com/r/uu6355827 

The actual Groupon Old Navy Deal can be found HERE.

I’m super excited about this one because I’ve been saving my money to make a shopping trip now that I’ve been losing all this weight. I only have about 3-4more lbs until I’m going to make that trip and crossing my fingers to do it in the next few weeks here. I also paid off one of my credit cards and closed the account a few months ago and was able to cash in on a few points I had before doing so for a $20 Old Navy Gift Card so I’ll be heading shopping with $40 in gift cards that I’ll only have paid $10 for, that and I won a $50 DownEast Basics giveaway yesterday, so this is turning out to be an awesome shopping trip!

0 comments :

Post a Comment