Tuesday, June 21, 2011

DownEast Basics {Half Tees!}

DownEast Basics is finally carrying Half Tees!! These things are great and I know a few other companies have been carrying them for a while now but I love DownEast and would rather have a one stop place for shopping so I’m excited to see them online! Their price is also better then any I’ve seen out there. Perfect to keep your tops modest with sleeves and high necklines without the added bulk that I know I’d love to avoid during the summer. These are also perfect for those expecting because your belly won’t stretch out your undershirt!

JUL11_dt_black0676

Available in black and white for only $10.99 – the Demi Tee.

1 comment :

  1. New follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday!

    http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-me-back-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete