Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Great Father’s Day Gift! {DEAL! Only $10}

 

 

Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters PLUS High Performance Achievement- Only $10

(Regular Price $24.95 – Savings $14.95 – 60%)

I thought this would make a perfect gift for my husband for Father’s Day- however I need to add that the website notes this book will not ship until Friday 6/17 so while it won’t make it in time for you to give as a gift on Father’s Day I still think it sounds like a book that all dad’s who have daughters should have. I haven’t read it myself but it has some great reviews and having three little girls it is on the top of my list to buy my husband.

drstore-books-Recommend-sfsd_hpa_400

Of course being a huge fan of Dave Ramsey (this book is not written by Dave Ramsey) but just the fact that he is endorsing it on his storefront website and has a great sale price on it right now is a bonus in my book!

So be sure to check it out for yourself and order now while you can snag it along with an audio download of High Performance Achievement by Dave Ramsey FREE for only $10 total.

0 comments :

Post a Comment