Thursday, July 14, 2011

Winnie the Pooh {Comes to Theaters!}

I don’t know about you but I’m excited to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie. I’ve always loved Winnie the Pooh growing up, the books, the movies, rides and characters at Disneyland and Disney World and I’ve loved sharing them with my children! Normally I wouldn’t jump right up and go see a movie like this in the theater, especially with the cost of movie tickets these days – it’s not a frugal option for a family of five, but it’s just me, my husband and 3 year old for the next few weeks (the oldest two are visiting their grandparents and cousins in Idaho) and my husband has to work Saturday morning so I thought it would be a fun activity for my 3 year old and I to share together!

After watching the clip below (which isn’t all that exciting for a 3 year old- but I think she just loved hearing the voices and seeing the characters at the beginning) she is even more excited to go!

So enjoy the clip from KIDS FIRST! Film Critics Anthony Aranda, Raven Devanney and Makai Weber Calvin – as they take you behind the scenes with the talent of ‘Winnie the Pooh’. The critics interviewed Craig Ferguson (voice of Owl), Tom Kenny (voice of Rabbit), Jim Cummings (voice of Pooh, Tigger) and Travis Oates (voice of Piglet) to find out the stars’ favorite ‘Winnie the Pooh’ characters and more.

 

You can see ‘Winnie the Pooh’ in theaters starting tomorrow July 15th!

Disclosure: Information and film clip provided courtesy of Disney and Click Communications

0 comments :

Post a Comment