Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kidorable {Back-to-School Sponsor}

 

 

kidorable_logo_1_webWhat better place to need raingear than Seattle! Actually we’ve been really lucky and our summer has finally started here but during the first half of July we were having plenty of rain. So raingear is definitely a year round necessity here. It’s definitely an item that I have on my Back to School list this year because I know there were multiple times we’d make it down to the bus stop only to hear my children complain about not having brought their umbrellas. I guess I’ve just gotten so used to the rain that it doesn’t bug me but I should probably start carrying them around in my car- and of course they always complain when I hand them the boring navy blue umbrella because it isn’t something fun or isn’t their favorite color- well with Kidorable products my kids won’t be complaining about that anytime soon! Kidorable offered us the opportunity to review some of their products and I couldn’t turn them down when I saw the Ladybug Collection! My three year old daughter LOVES all things bugs and I don’t normally indulge her too much because everything buggy is usually so boyish but this line is super cute and perfect for a little girl! The umbrella was probably her favorite part just because of it’s cute little eyes on top, that and the hanger they sent – she won’t let anyone touch it. She’s actually never owned a pair of rain boots so she’s waiting for it to rain again so she can go puddle jumping- something I’ve never let her do because she wasn’t wearing the right shoes.

I was definitely impressed by the quality of the material used, for the price – while it’s raingear I didn’t feel like it had that chintzy rubbery low quality cheap feel.
Kidorable offers the cutest selection of jackets, boots, umbrellas, hangers, backpacks- - perfect for Back to School, especially if you have a preschooler, towels, sun hats, embroidered t-shirts, knit hats, scarves, knit gloves and book ends. It doesn’t matter if you have a boy or a girl I’m sure they’ll have some design or style to fit your child’s interest from fireman, ballerinas, mermaids, dinosaurs and many more they’ll have a blast picking out their favorite!

ladybug
Kidorable is on both Facebook and Twitter – and if you follow them on Twitter you can review a great code to receive a FREE umbrella with a purchase of $20 or more.

I’m excited to announce that Kidorable will be one of our sponsors for the upcoming Back-to-School Giveaway Event August 7-13th. In order to win their prize (a great umbrella of your choice) please be sure to complete the MANDATORY entry when the Back-to-School Giveaway Event post is posted, thanks! 

Disclosure: This review is an honest unbiased opinion of Kidorable. Product was sent free of charge to review, but there was no monetary compensation involved.

0 comments :

Post a Comment