Monday, November 21, 2011

Hartstrings Black Friday Savings! {20% off EVERYTHING}

plate

Are you keeping track of all the great Black Friday Sales? I know there are quite a few out there that it can be a little overwhelming but I definitely love the ones that you don’t have to shop in store to enjoy! If you’re like me then add Hartstrings to your list! For over 30 years, Hartstrings has been providing children with classic American styles with a modern flare. From dresses to cardigans, from rain boots to pajamas, Hartstrings offer it all- and this Black Friday it’s all 20% off – even sale items!

I know my girls could definitely use some new holiday dresses for the annual portraits they have taken in December and I’d love to pick up some of their cute pajamas to put under our Christmas tree for our traditional Christmas Eve gift. I’m loving the Red Plaid Nightgowns and think my girls all need some matching ones!

So be sure to add Hartstrings to your list of sites to visit on Black Friday and enjoy a 20% off savings site wide!

0 comments :

Post a Comment