Monday, December 19, 2011

BelleDangles Jewelry Organizers {Review}

Looking for a great way to organize your jewelry? Then you’ve got to check out BelleDangles!

I was sent the BelleDangles Classic for review. I picked this one because I planned on using my sister’s jewelry and giving it to her for Christmas and I know she has quite a few different pieces. I’m not a huge jewelry person but I’m now thinking after I’ve put some of her things on it that I want a BelleDangles Classic Mini for myself just to organize the few pieces that I do have because they are constantly getting tangled up and my earrings are constantly getting lost. When I was putting this together with my sister’s jewelry I spent at least 15 minutes just trying to untangle everything, which I’m sure means she doesn’t get to wear those necklaces very often but now she’ll be able to just grab them and go. I love that it offers you a better view of what you actually have to pick from too. I haven’t gotten a chance to actually mount it on the wall yet—I wanted to wait until Christmas to do that for her but it’s a nice way to get your things up and off of your desk or dresser in your room or can even be hung in the bathroom, because it really doesn’t take up that much space.

DSC_0014 DSC_0013

The unit offers upper and lower earring bars on the sides that are great for storing both stud and dangly earrings. The swivel necklace bar in the front allows you to hang your necklaces separately from one another without them sliding around and getting tangled and the bracelet and ring bars have a ball on the end and are slightly angled up to prevent them from slipping off. I also love that the top provides a small shelving unit for anything extra. I would probably put my makeup up here just to keep it out of the hands of my kids.

BelleDangles Jewelry Organizers come in three different sizes:

  • BelleDangles Classic- holds over 110 pieces (Width 17in x Height 8in x Depth 6in)
  • BelleDangles Classic Mini- holds over 75 pieces (W 10in x H 7in x D 6in)
    • Smaller version of the Classic Jewelry Organizer (black)
  • Bella- holds over 75 pieces (W 10in x H7in x D 6in)
    • The perfect organizer for your little girl or for any adult who just loves pink!

"Organizing our jewelry and accessories really did add harmony to our lives and we are extremely proud and excited to share our dream with you. If you have dealt with a mess of accessories, our wish for you is that you find peace by easily sorting through and finding your jewelry and accessories while getting ready each day. We hope you love your BelleDangles as much as we loved designing it for you."

BelleDangles can be purchased online for $29.99 – $34.99

These products can also be purchased on Amazon and if you want it delivered by Christmas you still have time, just choose One-Day Shipping!

Be sure to check them out on their Website, Facebook, and Twitter for more information!

Disclosure: BelleDangles sent me the Classic jewelry organizer to review. All opinions are 100% my own and no monetary compensation was received for this posting.

0 comments :

Post a Comment