Welcome to Giveaway Love is in the Air, sponsored by The Maven of Social Media. We all love a great giveaway and what’s better than one that comes from the heart? Make your way through the linky and enter to win prizes full of love, romance and friendship! All prize packages are valued at $25 or more!
Make sure to enter the Grand Prize Giveaway to have a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered to you or the recipient of your choice. The Maven of Social Media is sponsoring one Sunshine Valentine Romance Bouquet to a reader of one of the participating blogs! You can enter to win the Sunshine Valentine Romance Bouquet here.
But don’t run off yet- I’ve also got two great sponsors who have donated prizes to this giveaway event that you can enter to win below!
GIVEAWAY PRIZE 1: Thanks to Pure Pearls they are one of our sponsors for the Love is in the Air Giveaway Event and have graciously offered one of my blog readers the opportunity to win their own Freshwater Pearls Bracelet.
Growing up I always wanted a nice pair of pearls, earrings, necklace and bracelet set. I mean forget the diamonds, they’re nice but pearls to me always had a look of sophistication. Pure Pearls sent me a Freshwater Pearls bracelet which I found absolutely exquisite! These pearls are so delicate and classy and complete any outfit whether it’s casual or dressy. If you love pearls but are looking for a budget price then you have to head to Pure Pearls and check out their selection. They have a huge selection of fine, quality pearls available at wholesale prices.
I won’t pretend to be the know it all when it comes to educating you on pearls including their origins, types, colors, overtones, sizes and identification but Pure Pearls has a great page on their site called Pearl Education that will do just that!
I was sent the White Freshwater Pearl Bracelet, 7.0-8.0mm that retails for only $75 but included an appraisal certificate with a value of $375. The bracelet measures a standard 7.5 inches, but can be customized to fit any wrist. Each of their pearl bracelets are individually hand-knotted on twinned silk, and arrive in their Signature Little Black Gift Box, accompanied by a GIA Graduate Prepared Appraisal.
If you’re looking for a great Valentine’s day gift for your special loved one, Pure Pearls is definitely the place to shop. They have a wide variety of beautiful necklaces, earrings, pendants and pearl sets.
GIVEAWAY PRIZE 2: One of my lucky readers will receive a Valentine’s Gift package of coffee including the following: (Retail Value $43.80)
- Valentine's Day Coffee: An Affectionate Blend
- Country Morning Coffee: A Leisurely Breakfast Blend
- Beach Blend Coffee: A Mellow Mocha Java
- Wide Awake Coffee: A Bold and Zesty Premium Blend
Proving that their coffee LOOKS as good as it tastes, Winchell Mountain Coffee is pleased to introduce their exclusive Sandra Boynton Coffee Collection -- witty, playful and smile-inducing on the outside, caffeine-fueled bliss on the inside. A beloved cartoonist and children's book author for well over 40 years, Sandra Boynton's wry humor and legendary characters are perfectly matched with 15 varieties of hand roasted coffees with names like "Expresso Overdrive," "Not a Morning Person," and "Bob's Diner."
To celebrate cupid's favorite holiday, Winchell Mountain Coffee is sharing some caffeinated love with a limited edition Viennese roast "Valentine's Day: An Affectionate Blend." A great gift idea for the coffee fanatic, "Valentine's Day" and the entire Sandra Boynton Collection is available in markets and cafes across the country and online at www.winchellmountaincoffee.com.
- They use beans from all around the world and will not accept a shipment until that harvest has been sampled repeatedly, both in its raw green form and in its roasted form.
- With these carefully selected beans, they create exclusive blends like the more rare single origin coffees called yrgacheffe. Yrgacheffe is a region of Ethiopia and rumored to be where the first coffee bean came from.
- They roast their coffee in the old old-world tradition, only utilizing heat and hands
- They are obsessed with quality and will throw entire roasts away if the beans are not sampled perfectly.
- One-way goglio valve bags vacuum pack the beans so consumers are guaranteed the absolute freshness. Using this technology there is no air whatsoever entering the beans to spoil their integrity so the bags have a healthy shelf life of up to six months.
Winchell Mountain Coffee website offers information about their coffee, their roasting process and orders can also be accepted here: http://www.winchellmountaincoffee.com/
Thanks to both of our sponsors for this event and everyone who has put in so much hard work to make this giveaway event possible!
Just click the “Read More” button to enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter below.a Rafflecopter giveaway