Founder of Dahn Yoga, with more than 1000 centers worldwide, Ilchi Lee teaches traditional Korean healing philosophies so that every person can achieve stress release, life balance and emotion release in their everyday life. Lee’s Washington Post bestseller The Call of Sedona: Journey of the Heart is perfect for mommies with a demanding life because it offers quick meditations that can fit into your schedule, while inspiring you to take your own “journey of the heart”:
- Energize your body and mind with the Ki Energy exercise
- Clear memories that burden you with the Purifying Emotions exercise
- Release daily tensions with Chakra Light Meditation exercises
- Learn to listen what your Heart is saying to you with the Starlight Meditation exercise
- Banish thoughts that make you upset with the Vortex exercise
Ilchi Lee is a respected educator and trailblazer devoted to developing the awakened brain and teaching energy principles. Founder of the Dahn Yoga methods and author of 33 books, he has helped thousands of people harness their creative power through meditative exercises that awaken the brain. Ilchi is invited to speak all over the world about the topic of brain education and recently spoke at the United Nations. For more information, visit http://www.ilchi.com
GIVEAWAY: One of my readers will have the opportunity to win their own copy of The Call of Sedona: Journey of the Heart.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This is a sponsored giveaway posting in which monetary compensation was received.