Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baby Giraffe Clothing- 15% off–Spring Celebration!

UPDATE: The discount code for 15% off has been extended through this weekend to allow you to grab what you want at a discounted price! Two custom listings with your choice of fabric for onesie dresses and toddler dresses have been added today and more products will be added tonight or tomorrow. So be sure to hop on over to Baby Giraffe Clothing and use the discount code SPRING15 at checkout to take advantage of this great deal!

I’m happy to share this cute little kid’s clothing shop called Baby Giraffe Clothing with all of my readers because the owner/creator is my mom! For YEARS my kids have been spoiled with her beautiful creations because she is such a talented sewer, she even made my homecoming and prom dresses in high school. Now everyone else is getting the opportunity to have some of her adorable outfits!!

Most of you know I’m expecting a baby sometime in the next two weeks and while I already have three girls looking at her little dresses she’s been busily making makes me kind of wish I was having another, although she has made me some adorable things for my little boy here that hopefully in the next few weeks she’ll start adding more of. I’m also excited for my baby to arrive so he can be the little model for her new shop.

If you haven’t seen my announcement about this shop on Facebook and checked it out be sure to click over to Etsy with the link below right now and check out everything we’ve posted.

In celebration of today being the First Day of Spring she is offering a 15% discount code to use on anything in her shop! Just be sure to use the code SPRING15 at checkout.

She will be adding more pictures hopefully sometime this week or the next of her on hand fabric so that she can do more custom dresses in the size you want and will also be adding some really cute baby girl’s beanie hats with flowers.

Just click the link HERE to head on over and take advantage of this great deal!

DSC_0016 DSC_0018DSC_0030 DSC_0022

Be sure to check out the new Facebook page HERE for updates and special discounts!

0 comments :

Post a Comment