Wednesday, June 6, 2012

FREE Father’s Day Card {SHUTTERFLY}

 

 

clip_image001Father’s Day is coming up quicker than you think!  I actually started thinking about birthdays yesterday because my dad’s birthday is this Saturday and my father-in-law’s is the week after and then realized that Father’s Day is only a few days later. I know the thing I appreciate the most for Mother’s Day is a heartfelt card from my kids and spouse and my husband is the same way, all he really wants is some big hugs and kisses from the kids and a nice card. My favorite types of cards are the ones that include photos which is why I always turn to Shutterfly. I feel like they are personalized and homemade without having to be a super crafty person to deliver. I know the grandparents always like the cards with photos too because they sometimes don’t get to see the kids too often.

Shutterfly has done it again and is offering a great deal where you can get one Father’s Day card for FREE. Just watch the cute Father’s Day video below – somewhere in there will be the information you need to obtain your FREE Father’s Day card!

A huge thanks to Shutterfly for offering this  FREE card to me and my readers!

0 comments :

Post a Comment