In celebration of the upcoming launch of DR. SEUSS' THE LORAX on Blu-ray and DVD, THE HOME DEPOT has teamed up with the EPA’s ENERGY STAR® and DR. SEUSS' THE LORAX for this Saturday's Kids Workshop on August 4, 2012 from 9am-12pm.
At The Home Depot locations nationwide, the Kids Workshop will provide children with Lorax activity sheets, Lorax create-you-own mustache kits, and Lorax sticker sheets. Each store will also have one life-sized Lorax poster to affix to a wall so kids can have their picture taken with The Lorax that you can tweet to @The Lorax and @HomeDepot.
This month's activity is "Build a Cork Bulletin Board."
• Kids will learn to build their very own cork bulletin board while learning tool safety
• Have fun, make friends and gain a sense of achievement and work ethic
• You can paint and add embellishments to your project while at the workshop
ABOUT THE HOME DEPOT KIDS WORKSHOP
• FREE hands-on workshops designed for children ages 5 - 12 offered the 1st Saturday of
every month at all The Home Depot stores between 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
• Workshops teach children do-it-yourself skills, tool safety and instill a sense of pride
• All kids get to keep their craft and receive a FREE Kids Workshop Apron, commemorative
pin and certificate of achievement.
More information at:
Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax – the colorful and captivating world of Dr. Seuss bursts onto the screen as never before on August 7, 2012 in the hilarious and captivating adventure, from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. Available on Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack and Blu-ray Combo Pack- both featuring DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet so you can watch it anytime, anywhere- Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax is non-stop family fun that includes three delightfully entertaining mini movies not shown in theaters, available only on the Blu-ray Combo Packs. This film will also be available on DVD and Digital Download.
To view a trailer of the new mini movies, visit http://youtu.be/3DXU1348PHg