Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nutrisystem #NSNation {Week 4}

Week 4- I’m happy to announce that this was a much better week for me! To cut to the chase instead of drag this out not only did I lose the 2.2lbs I gained last week but I lost more!

Starting Weight: 165

Week 1: 159.6 (5.4lb loss)

Week 2: 158.5 (1.1lb loss)

Week 3: 160.7 (2.2lb gain)

Week 4: 157 (3.7lb loss)

I’m so excited about my process especially since I kind of ran into a snag with my Nutrisystem food, I think it was a combination of me not paying attention and Nutrisystem being super busy because they’re getting more clients- YAY- but I ended up a with a few days were I didn’t have Nutrisystem food for all my meals. Luckily they were super nice to send me a plan for what to do on those off days and it helped keep me on a good routine with healthy eating and I even was able to lose that weight! Although I will say that I definitely do MUCH better when I’m on strictly the Nutrisystem foods because it’s just a million times easier. Here in Washington it’s finally decided to be summer which makes it even more important that I’m staying hydrated and luckily I LOVE water so that hasn’t been hard for me. I know quite a few people who’d have a hard time giving up soda but not me and I’m grateful for that. I’ve found that water is my best friend. I think it actually helps curb my cravings because I know when I’m hungry after grabbing a glass of water I have that satisfied feeling sometimes I even feel full (course I am drinking 16oz at once in our glasses at home rather then 8oz at a time so I’m sure that helps).

I want to push this again because it is one of my favorite Nutrisystem products the Water Bottle- I absolutely LOVE it! You can actually buy it for only $1.50 – what a phenomenal price! It holds up to 32 ounces so in order to get in your daily 64oz you only need to drink two of these. Of course when I’m using it I always end up drinking more it’s just so easy!

297x220_sportwaterbottle

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The opinions are my own and others experiences with Nutrisystem may vary.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

0 comments :

Post a Comment