Thursday, September 27, 2012

Nutrisystem #NSNation {Week 9}

Week 9: I’m happy to announce that with the help of Nutrisystem, I’m finally off my plateau! I’ve also hit another milestone that I’m super excited about- 10lbs!

Starting Weight: 165

Week 1: 159.6 (5.4lb loss)

Week 2: 158.5 (1.1lb loss)

Week 3: 160.7 (2.2lb gain)

Week 4: 157 (3.7lb loss)

Week 5: 156.8 (.2lb loss)

Week 6: 156.4 (.4lb loss)

Week 7: No Change

Week 8: No Change

Week 9: 153.4 (3lb loss)

Not only did I loose 10lbs but I blew by it! I’m down 11.6lbs since I started. I’m hoping I can keep up the motivation. I feel like I’ve been able to get into a better routine and schedule working out and eating properly with my kids in school almost a month now and I’m even starting to get more sleep (a hard thing to do with three older kids and one 5 month old baby – note Nutrisystem is not suggested for moms that are breastfeeding- I am not breastfeeding). Water has been one of those things that I need to do better at. I love water but it seems like with all my running around that I don’t seem to get enough of it these days. That will definitely be my goal this week to work on trying to drink more water to help curb my cravings.

I’m also excited to announce that Nutrisystem will be coming to your neighborhood grocery store! It won’t be every product but I’m happy to see that it will include some of my very favorite items, including the Double Chocolate Smoothie and Blueberry Muffin an the Double Chocolate Bar.

Order now & SAVE 50% With first 28-Day Auto-Delivery order only†

For more information about available products and where to find them click the link HERE.

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The opinions are my own and others experiences with Nutrisystem may vary.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

0 comments :

Post a Comment