Are you expecting or looking for a car seat because your little infant has is like mine and growing like a weed? My baby is only 7 months old and growing like crazy! He’s obviously not big enough that I want him to move up to a convertible car seat for safety reasons and I still really like being able to take him in and out of our minivan in his car seat, especially when he’s sleeping. Luckily Graco has listened to the needs of mom’s and the new suggestions that kids should be rear facing until they are at least 2 years old and have released the FIRST EVER and ONLY Newborn to 2 year infant car seat.
I was lucky enough to be able to attend a Graco sponsored blogger event where I got to see this awesome new car seat, meet some wonderful bloggers and enjoy some great food! Many of the bloggers there were either pregnant or had a young baby at home. It was fun to be able to chat about the new Graco car seat and our views and concerns as mothers when it comes to what safety features are the most important. It was great to have the opinions of moms on each end of the spectrum. From those who were expecting their first baby to those who had four children and had been through it all. Graco provided us with some great information on the importance of keeping our babies and kid’s safe when traveling in our vehicles and we got a first hand look at the new SnugRide Click Connect 40. I was impressed to find out that this is the very first and ONLY infant car seat on the market that will accommodate the preemie baby at 4lbs to a toddler at 40lbs. Sounds like Graco definitely saw a need and as a mother I definitely appreciate them creating a product that I feel safe about putting my child in that will last. I really hate having to replace car seats so quickly when my little one is growing. I also love the simple one-hand harness and headrest adjustment. It seems like all of the car seats I’ve tried have been lacking in their ease of being able to change the harness height and headrest. When you’re trying to get your baby in their seat and realize it needs to be switched it can be a huge pain to have to mess with all kinds of different pull this and pull that and adjust these features or lack thereof. I also took home my very own Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 car seat, thanks Graco!!
- Newborn 4lbs – Toddler- 40lbs- the ONLY newborn to 2 year infant car seat
- Safe and Simple- one-hand harness and headrest adjustment
- Adjustable Base- 8-position, adjustable base, provides the most leg room
- Adjustable kick-plate- protects your upholstery from scuffs and marks – adjustable to keep up with the pace of your child’s growth
- Click Connect Technology- provides a one-step secure attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers to create a travel system.
- Removable newborn head support offers soft cushioning and supports baby’s head
- Convenient, LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base features an integrated belt lock off for easier seat belt installation versus using the locking clip
- 5-point, front-adjust harness makes getting your little one in and out of the car seat a breeze
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards and reassure safety-conscious parents
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standards FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable U.S. safety standards, the SnugRide Click Connect 40 has been side-impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system.
- EPS, an energy-absorbing foam, for effective impact energy management
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate guesswork from the installation process so you can feel confident its been done right for newborns up to 2 years old
Please check out Graco’s page to learn more about the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 and Graco Safety http://www.gracosafety.com/.
The Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 can be purchased for $219.99 at Babies R Us in two color options Mena (a pink and gray fabric) and Moonstruck (gray- more of a gender neutral option).
Disclosure: The Graco SnugRide® Click Connect™ 40 – the first and only newborn to two-year infant car seat that actually grows with your baby from four pounds all the way up to 40 pounds. The car seat is designed for a parent on the go. The infant car seat can be easily removed from the base and used as a carrier when the infant is small, providing portability and convenience so you can easily move your infant in and out of the car without disturbing them.
The American Academy of Pediatrics recently made the recommendation to keep all children in rear-facing car seats until the age of 2. Graco set out to make this product so parents can keep infants rear facing longer while still keeping them comfortable.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Graco. The opinions and text are all mine.