I like to think of myself as an organized person, or at least a person who likes to be organized so when I heard of the Savvycents Wallet I was excited! Right away I headed off to their website to check them out and after seeing how cute they were I was definitely sold! I didn’t start carrying a purse until I became a mom and needed more room for all my kid items. I used to just shove my debit card and license in my pocket so I’ll admit I’ve never had a wallet that I really loved, but I do love this one! In fact over the last year I’ve convinced my mom, sister and mother-in-law that they all needed a Savvycents wallet so now we all carry them around!
Savvycents Wallet Features:
- Accordion style file system inside the wallet to separate money and/or coupons by categories;
- Wallet comes with file cards where you can label each category with our pre-printed labels or customize the blank labels based on your needs;
- Coin pocket is located on the backside of the wallet;
- 6 pockets for debit cards and store discount cards;
- 2 open view slots for driver’s license or ID;
- Snap closure on accordion file and zipper closure on wallet;
- Wallet measures 8” x 4”;
- Available in black, pink, zebra, polka dot, blue crocodile or brown crocodile print.
Buy It: Visit Savvycents to buy one of these wallets for $24.99.
GIVEWAY: One of my lucky readers is going to win their own Savvycents Wallet!
Just click the “Read More” button to enter the giveaway!