At some point in the next few weeks, you’ll probably head out in the masses of Christmas shoppers. You’ll brave the lines, battle the elements, and sit in the traffic—all to find that perfect gift.
While you’re out there in the crowd, you’ll encounter a wide variety of Christmas shoppers—some of them are normal, but most of them are, well, interesting. To help you identify your fellow shoppers, we’ve created this handy guide.
It’s like a safari guidebook to help you identify wild, carnivorous animals. Except Christmas shopping is only slightly less adventurous than a safari, and most of these shoppers probably will not eat you.
But, still, you need to be prepared. So watch out for these folks:
- The “Oh Crap!” Shopper- Can we say Christmas Eve.
- Miss November- Way ahead of the game.
- The Repeat Offender- Very forgetful.
- The Online Shopper- The Loch Ness Monster of the Christmas Shopping World.
- The Scattershot- No plan and easily swayed by everything glittery and shiny.
- Mr. Plastic- got his well earned nickname because of his love of the gift card.
- The Deal Finder- Follow him around, if you dare, and you might find a good deal yourself!
- The Mall Rat- You’ll see them there every weekend, and on many weeknights, pacing up and down each aisle.
- The Road Rager- with every breath he takes, the Road Rager sucks a little more joy out of the Christmas season.
- The Heroic Mom- found on weekdays, with anywhere from one to six small children in tow- the Michael Jordan of Christmas shoppers, the elite of the elite.
What type of shopper do you see most often? Or, dare we ask, are you one of these shoppers?
Be sure to check out the entire article and read more about the 10 Types of Christmas Shoppers (because the entire article is pretty darn hilarious) at www.daveramsey.com or click HERE for a direct link to the post.
Also don’t forget to check out the 12 Days of Deals at www.daveramsey.com today’s deal the Marriage and Money bundle is only $44 and includes:
- Dave Ramsey’s Couple Checkup
- The Total Money Makeover
- More Than Enough
- Relating with Money CD
- 2 Starter Envelope Systems
And don’t forget to enter the GIVEAWAY on my blog to enter to win Dave Ramsey’s Junior’s Adventures new Holiday Book- The Best Christmas Ever- Junior Learns Contentment that’s on sale for only $11.95!