Friday, May 31, 2013

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: The Quest for the Crystal Mickey {Disney DVD}

clip_image001[4]

Are you ready for an adventure?

Today is my kid’s last day of school and they’ve been making big plans for having a party and staying up late tonight watching movies. What better way to celebrate then surprise your kiddos with a copy of the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: The Quest for the Crystal Mickey on DVD? My four year old LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse but having visited both Disneyland and Disney World my 8 and 9 year old daughters love everything Disney and can’t get enough of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I love that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse engages the child and encourages learning through interactive activities and thinking skills. To an adult some of the answers are quite predictable but I love that it means my four year old can get the answers Mickey asks correct and my older kids don’t find it too boring. I don’t think the words Mickey Mouse and boring can even go in the same sentence Smileunless they’re saying, “Mom these are chores are super boring can I go watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse”.

This Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD is full of magic and mystery and includes four extra episodes, that’s over 2 hours of fun plus a FREE Adventure Activity Map plus stickers!

Synopsis:

Join Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and all their pals in the newest Clubhouse crusade. When the legendary Crystal Mickey goes missing, Mickey and friends go on an adventure to save the Clubhouse from losing its magic. Grab your hat, buckle your seatbelt, and get ready to embark on a thrilling adventure in “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: The Quest for the Crystal Mickey!”

I love how Mickey Mouse Clubhouse also encourages working together with your “pals” or friends or in my case I like to think of it as a way for my girl’s to learn to work together with their siblings and learn to solve problems.

Don’t forget to watch these great video clips to get you excited and download the fun activities including Bingo, a crystal maze puzzle, coloring sheets of your favorite clubhouse characters and much more!

Click Communications: BLOGGER BUTTONS &emdash;



0 comments :

Post a Comment