Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Little Pony Equestria Girls {DVD August 6th} #MLPEG

 

 

 

clip_image001

I’m happy to announce that Shout Factory in collaboration with Hasbro Studios will be releasing My Little Pony Equestria Girls on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy!

All of my girls love the My Little Pony shows and toys so they were beyond elated when we received a copy of My Little Pony Equestria Girls! The movie has almost been playing non-stop in our house since we received it. My Little Pony’s first full-length feature film is full of My Little Pony magic! As a parent of love the lessons such as team work, friendship and helping others that this movie portrays. The My Little Pony characters never seem to disappoint when it comes to good solid values. Of course good always triumphs over evil in the end but it’s always fun to have the intense plot sequences, twists and turns.

Be sure to grab your copy August 6th and enjoy the My Little Pony magic in your home!

MY LITTLE PONY EQUESTRIA GIRLS

FULL-LENGTH FEATURE FILM COMING TO BLU-RAY

AND DVD AUGUST 6, 2013

Brand New Full-Length Feature by Hasbro Studios

Introduces Whole New Dimension of My Little Pony

Los Angeles, CA - My Little Pony Equestria Girls, the full-length feature introducing an exciting dimension to the incredibly popular My Little Pony brand, is coming to Blu-ray and DVD in the US and Canada on August 6th from Shout! Factory Kids, in collaboration with Hasbro Studios. The DVD, which includes outstanding bonus features, is priced at $16.99 SRP and the Blu-ray/DVD/Digital combo at $24.97 SRP. My Little Pony: Equestria Girls is now available for pre-order at Amazon.com, Target.com and Walmart.com.

When Twilight Sparkle’s crown is stolen from the Crystal Empire, she pursues the thief, Sunset Shimmer, into an alternate world where she finds herself turned into…a teenage girl! To regain her crown and return to Equestria, Twilight must learn how to fit into this strange, new world and defeat Sunset Shimmer in a competition to become crowned Princess of the Fall Formal at Canterlot High. Luckily, she will have the assistance of Spike and five teenage girls who remind her of a certain group of ponies back home.

For more information on My Little Pony: Equestria Girls, please visit www.mlpeg.com.

Disclosure: A copy of My Little Pony Equestria Girls was provided to me in exchange for this posting. No monetary compensation was received.

1 comment :