If you missed my first post on the Proskin Slim Leggings 28 Day Challenge be sure to check it out HERE.
I’m excited to announce that I’ve made it to the end of my 28 day challenge! I’m always a little skeptical when I go into something that I feel like is telling me will give me results by doing nothing but wearing a garment of clothing, just seems a little too good to be true. However, I’m here to tell you that Proskin Slim Leggings WORK! After 4 weeks I’ve lost a total of 6.5 inches overall in my legs. That’s just from wearing a pair of leggings at night every day for the last 28 days. I’ve seen other people doing this challenge make other life changes like eating healthier and starting workout programs but I wanted to keep everything the same and see what would happen with only Proskins. I’d say the results have been phenomenal!
Proskin Slim Leggings- PROS:
- They work! In 4 weeks I lost 6.5 inches
- My skin feels softer- Leggings contain Aloe Vera- A plant extract that makes the skin feel smoother and softer.
- Don’t need to be washed daily. Leggings contain Silver Anti-Bacterial Treatment which keeps fabric clean for extended wear. Which is great because my laundry is a never ending daunting task.
Proskin Slim Leggings- CONS:
- Durability- they are definitely thin and fitted. These aren’t something I’d feel comfortable wearing in public even to the gym.
- Length- they are really long (I’m 5’4” and I had them pulled up over my stomach pretty high and down over my feet). In a way this was great because it helped make the skin on my heels softer but at the same time if I was walking around the house in them the bottoms wore out really quickly and got dirty easily.
- Cost- These are not a cheap pair of leggings. They run at $120 each. I mean they are great for what they do but in all honesty I probably wouldn’t have spent my own money purchasing these, especially being a little bit skeptical about what they’d do in the beginning.
Disclosure: A pair of Proskin Slim Leggings was provided to me in order to participate in the 28 Day Challenge. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received.