Oh Halloween I hate you. I tried my best to stay away from all the candy and Halloween goodies that came into our house this week because of the kids- the candy is still lurking around our house though and my plan for today, find it and destroy :). Okay just kidding but it is going in the outside garbage. One of the biggest differences I’ve noticed in myself from taking Plexus is that I have more energy. With four kids at home they really wear me out and I’m not saying I have a ton of energy but I feel like I have more energy to deal with them. One of the things I think has helped was taking the Candida (yeast overgrowth) Test. Apparently if you have an excesses amount of yeast in your body it can tend to make you sluggish and counteract the weight loss process.
Week 2 Plexus Slim Challenge
If you’d like to take the Candida test yourself you can download it HERE.
After deciding that I might have an excess amount of yeast in my body that was getting in the way of my weight loss progress I was sent a bottle of ProBio5 to help.
ProBio5 - The only way eliminate Candida without the crazy diets. It’s our new “Three In One” Formula for Maximum Candida Defense!
ProBio5 has five extra strength probiotics, added enzymes, intestinal flora, B6 and Grapefruit Seed extract – all in one effective delivery system.
ProBio5 contains powerful enzymes that are essential to the body in its need for support in synthesizing (breaking down) hostile organisms that may have a negative impact on your wellbeing.
ProBio5 will support and provide the following benefits to your body:
- Yeast organism (Candida) and fungal cleanse
- Proper probiotic balance in the intestinal tract
- Proper intestinal balance which increases nutrient absorption
ProBio5 will typically provide the following results: A relief from typical Candida symptoms, which may include anxiety, recurring irritability, heartburn, indigestion, lethargy, extreme food and environmental allergies, acne, dry, flaky, itchy skin, jock itch, migraine headaches, recurring cystitis/vaginal infections, premenstrual tension, and menstrual problems. A very large percentage of the population, all ages, sexes and races have a yeast overgrowth and don’t even know it!
I’m definitely getting used to drinking lots of water and I’ve found that it really helps curb my appetite and urge to grab snacks. My goal for this week has been when I want a snack to get a glass of water instead. I find that after I drink the full glass of water my stomach won’t hold a snack. In fact one time this week I tested that theory and felt sick afterwards, like an over eating feeling of sick. My tummy’s way of telling me I didn’t need to eat anything else. I’ve found that water amazingly has kept me feeling fuller during the day.
To download the chart and see how much water you should be drinking per day click HERE.
Did you know that by adding lemon to your water it can do some pretty great and amazing things?
- Boosts your immune system- Lemons are high in Vitamin C and potassium- great for fighting colds and stimulating brain and nerve function, also helps control blood pressure.
- Balances pH—Lemons are incredibly alkaline and can help be wellness warriors for our bodies.
- Helps with weight loss- Lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps fight hunger cravings. It has been shown that people with a more alkaline diet lose weight faster.
- Aids digestion- When combined with warm water the juice serves to stimulate the gastrointestinal tract and peristalsis- the waves of muscle contractions with the intestinal walls that keep things moving. Lemons and limes are also high in minerals and vitamins and help loosen ama, or toxins, in the digestive tract.
- Acts as a gentle, natural diuretic- Lemon juice helps flush out unwanted materials because lemons increase the rate of urination in the body.
- Clears skin- The vitamin C helps decrease wrinkles and blemishes. Lemon water purges toxins from the blood which helps keep skin clear as well.
- Hydrates the lymph system- Helps prevent dehydration and adrenal fatigue. When your body is dehydrated it can’t perform all of its proper functions, which leads to toxin buildup, stress, constipation, and the list goes on. Your adrenals happen to be two small glands that sit on top of your kidneys, and along with your thyroid, create energy. They also secrete important hormones, including aldosterone. Aldosterone is a hormone secreted by your adrenals that regulates water levels and the concentration of minerals, like sodium, in your body, helping you stay hydrated. Your adrenals are also responsible for regulating your stress response.
Weighing In + Measurements:
For week two I lost .6lbs – but in my mind any loss is better than a gain. I am happy to say that I am still loosing inches though! In my mind I really don’t care what the scale says if I loose inches in my tummy and hips so I’m not down on this week’s results- this is still a progressive win for me.
Waist: 1 inch
Hips: 1 inch
Upper Thigh: 1 inch
Lower Thigh: 1.5 inches
Calf: 1 inch
5.5 inches total for my second week and a total of 9 inches lost overall since the beginning!
This program is so exciting to me and when my 30 days is done I’m pretty sure you’ll see me continuing on with the program.
If you’d like more information about Plexus Slim and the products be sure to check out the website HERE.
Be sure to also check out my friend Clare’s Facebook page and twitter- she’s the great lady who will be helping me along my Plexus journey and she knows her stuff when it comes to Plexus! I’d also love to see some of my readers join this challenge with me, to get healthy with Plexus Slim!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. A 30 day package of Plexus Slim products was provided to me in exchange for these postings. No monetary compensation was received. All opinions here are 100% my own and were not influenced in any way.