Looking for the perfect holiday gift for your little one? We received the VTech Kidzoom Smartwatch DX to review and my 7 year old daughter loved it! She said her favorite features were the video mode, because she could take her own vides without having to ask for mom’s phone and the games because she had her own “apps” instead of having to use moms. I think it made her feel like she had a bit of technology that was just her own. I was impressed by the quality of the photos and the videos and that there were lots of different clock face designs for her to choose from. “What time is it?” Is a big thing in our house, I’m not sure where my kids picked it up but my 3 year old and 7 year old are always asking me what time it is and I usually always have my phone on me so I’m able to give them an answer but with this new VTech Smartwatch I get a lot less questions and find them learning more on their own. It did fit around the wrist of my 10 year old daughter too but she’s pretty skinny, so I can’t say for sure that it would work on an older child. I know that my daughter who is almost 12 years old definitely wasn’t interested in it because it does have more of a little kid look to it, but it was definitely perfect for my 7 year old and my 3 year old wants his own now too!
- The VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX is an even smarter watch for kids with better specs including double the internal memory and improved image quality, plus new features such as exciting motion-activated games, eye-catching 3D clock faces and new tools to hone basic math skills
- Young photographers can take tons of pictures and videos and get creative with fun photo effects, video camera and voice recorder with voice-changing effects
- In addition to the alarm, timer and stopwatch, the Kidizoom Smartwatch DX has 2 new tools including a calendar feature and a calculator so your child can work out simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems
- Little fashionistas will love the new design and trendy colors available, including blue, vivid violet, pink, red and camouflage
- Digital and analog display comes with more than 50 3D clock face designs and is splash proof for everyday play (splash and sweat proof; do not submerge and not suitable for showering or bathing)
- Features rechargeable Lithium Ion battery and includes micro USB cable to upload photos/videos as well as recharge the battery
- More than just a watch, it's the VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX!
· VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX page- http://bit.ly/1yp5wwu
· VTech Twitter- http://bit.ly/18gfDw4
· VTech Facebook- http://on.fb.me/1FtLuHF
Disclosure: I received a VTech Kidzoom SmartWatch DX to help facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% my own. No monetary compensation was received.