Sunday, October 31, 2010

Shabby Apple {Review}

I love dresses that are comfortable yet cute and versatile at the same time! Shabby Apple makes finding the perfect dress simple with their many different styles from sophisticated to flirty, and they even have a maternity line and dresses for girls and preteen ages.

Untitled-2Untitled-1  Untitled-4Untitled-3 

dress 004 copy Shabby Apple sent me their Tuxedo III dress to review. This dress is definitely versatile you can wear it all buttoned up or with a tank under and some of the buttons undone for a different look. It’s really comfortable and has a bit of a loose fit (it’s described as fits generously on their site) but I love that it’s not skin tight and clingy as to add more comfort. The color, a chocolate brown was great and matched some of the shoes I already had in my closet but I love that Shabby Apple suggests a pair of tan leather pumps called Omniscent that can be purchased on their site to go with it. I also really loved the length of the dress. Sometimes I have a hard time finding dresses that are long enough but this one was perfect! This dress is simple, but stylish and perfect for almost any body type.

The downfall I immediately saw was the cute belt they showed the dress with online-  it didn’t give you the option to purchase it. It also got super wrinkly when it shipped and I had in hanging in my closet for a few days trying to get the wrinkles out before I tried it. I finally ended up taking an iron to it and will probably have to do the same thing every time it’s washed.

I also loved their Fit to Flatter section where you can take a quiz and help narrow down selections to help you find a dress that fits your body type.

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of Shabby Apple. I was sent product free of charge from Shabby Apple to review but was not compensated monetarily.

0 comments :

Post a Comment