Saturday, November 27, 2010

Curel Itch Defense Lotion {Review}

logo For some reason my seasonal allergies, itchy eyes, scratchy throat and runny nose in the Spring turn into dry itchy skin in the winter. I can’t imagine what my skin would feel like if I lived in a dry state like Idaho or Utah. I also tend to get really dry skin on the bottoms of my feet and my palms during the winter months. When I was sent the Curel Itch Defense Lotion I was excited to try it. At first it felt a little greasy on my hands but my hands weren’t feeling very dry at the time either, so in my opinion it should really only be used on dry skin. When I noticed the skin on my fingers cracking I immediately grabbed for the lotion and it worked wonders! The bottoms of my feet are the worst area that starts itching when my skin is feeling really dry and this lotion has been like magic! I’ve definitely noticed a difference after using it for about a week on the bottoms of my feet. My two year old saw me putting some of the lotion on and now every time we’re in the bathroom she has to have some, which is great that it’s also certified to be used on children. This is definitely a product I would suggest purchasing for all your skin care needs. 

img-itch-defense-lotion-for-dry-itch-skyn

About Curel Itch Defense Skin Balancing Moisture Lotion for Dry Itchy Skin: (Press Release)

Curel Itch Defense Lotion gives dry, itchy skin fast, lasting relief. This safe and effective formula also helps relieve symptoms of eczema in both adults and children ages 6 months and up.

  • Instantly relieves & rebalances irritated skin
  • Advanced ceramide therapy
  • Dermatologist and pediatrician tested
  • National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
  • Fragrance Free
  • Allergist Tested

WHAT IT COSTS: $7.99

0 comments :

Post a Comment