Monday, November 29, 2010

Slimy Bookworm {Review & Discount Codes}

logo My favorite holiday gift for kids are books! Luckily all of my girls really love to read and I know they’d be happy with a whole bunch of books for Christmas. If you know me I’d rather do all of my shopping from home online. Slimy Bookworm is a site where you can purchase great high quality classic books for kids. I also really love that they have books categorized in what would be age appropriate which definitely helps grandmas, grandpas and everyone who has to buy for a child this year but doesn’t have any. I’ll admit it even helped me narrow down what I wanted because there are just so many great books to choose from. (They carry a wide variety of books for ages 0-12.)

414-404-home456-450-large297-276-large  

We received four books from Slimy Bookworm, Five Little Monkeys, But Not the Hippopotamus, Pajama Time, and A Big Fat Enormous Lie. Their website was easy to use and navigate and my order was shipped very quickly. I was highly impressed with the price of books from Slimy Bookworm. When purchasing books from an actual bookstore (which I consider Slimy Bookworm to be) I normally expect prices to be higher then I would find at a supercenter but all of the books were very economically priced. The two hardcover books I received were only $5.99 and $6.99.

About Slimy Bookworm: (from the site)

SlimyBookworm.com was founded in 2010 and is based in Highland, California.

We are your premiere online children’s bookstore and pride ourselves in being “The destination for books kids love!"

It started with a book-loving mom who had a son with an equally insatiable appetite for books! Knowing that the effort put into exploring and acquiring wholesome books for her son could come handy for that parent, grandparent or Godparent out there looking to unleash the imagination of the kids in the lives and to engage their minds by exposing them to books she started SlimyBookworm.com

Up to 10 percent of proceeds go to fund literacy efforts in the inner cities of the United States and Internationally.

So be sure to put Slimy Bookworm on your list while doing your holiday shopping this year!

Do you want a discount? Of course you do!

Slimy  Bookworm has offered my readers a 15% discount use code SLIMY2 at checkout.

All orders over $45 will also receive FREE SHIPPING 

Gift wrapping is only $1.99

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of Slimy Bookworm. I was sent product free of charge to review but was not compensated monetarily.

0 comments :

Post a Comment