Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I’m a Nutrisystem Blogger!! #NSNation

nutrisystem1I’ve extremely excited to announce that I’ve been accepted into the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program! I’ve been battling with weight gain ever since I started to eat like a normal person again (rather then the low carb low sugar diet I followed and lost 30lbs more than a year ago). I have about 20-25lbs I’d like to loose and I’m super excited about trying the Nutrisystem program. I’ve been filling out all the paperwork and going through the food choices today and now I’m starving! I can’t wait for it all to get her and to start my journey.

You should definitely go to their site and check out all the great yummy food options!

I’ve also started making my list of fresh grocery items that I’ll need to compliment all the Nutrisystem meals, including fresh vegetables, dairy and fruits. Which means that I’ll be achieving my goal of making healthier food choices.

I’ve also started to work out with the new elliptical my husband bought me for Christmas- don’t worry I asked for it, he’s not that kind of guy, LOL. He was smart enough to know that he better buy it for me because it’s what I really wanted and that he wouldn’t be in the dog house for suggesting I need workout equipment. So I’ve started working my butt off on that thing at least 30 minutes a day and I know eating better will help me crank up the weight loss.

Follow my journey here where I’ll be sharing updates in posts and the occasional video report- yep that’ll be a new one for my blog so you’ll actually get to see me up close and personal.

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The opinions are my own and others experiences with Nutrisystem may vary.

For more information on the Nutrisystem Blogger Program  call 1-888-853-4689.

5 comments :

  1. Hey, I will be making my announcement post very soon too- my order's en route to my house!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting QueenB! I was drooling over the food last night and they are processing mine today or tomorrow. I'm so excited to start!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogger group. Monday was my first day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I've been a NSNation blogger since Nov 1st and have lost 20 lbs so far! I love it!

    I have a meme on Mondays called Motivation Monday where Nutrisystem bloggers can come and link their weekly posts. I hope you'll stop by!

    http://KellysLuckyYou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I placed my order today with them and I will be starting my journey very soon to! I am your newest followr and I subscribed by email because I can't wait to read about your success! If you get a chance, stop by Harvest For Tomorrow! Maybe we can be weight loss buddies since we will be starting about the same time. I am on my hunt for an elliptical this weekend. =)

    Amy http://www.harvestfortomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete