Friday, February 11, 2011

Peter Rabbit Organics- New Flavors {Review}

My kids have had the Peter Rabbit Organics squeezable fruit flavors before so I was excited to be contacted by the company again. We’ve tried the fruit pouch flavors that include Apple and Grape, Strawberry and Banana, and Mango, Banana and Orange. Their new vegetable and fruit pouches come in three different blends:

  • Sweet Potato, Corn and Apple
  • Pea, Spinach and Apple
  • Carrot, Squash and Apple juice

My kids like quite a few vegetables and with the combination of apple I thought they would be a little bit sweet and they would like them. However when I showed them to my five and seven year old who are now reading they didn’t want anything to do with them. I guess the idea of knowing there were vegetables in there just didn’t thrill them. I thought my two year old might like them but I have a good friend who has a two year old and six month old baby so I passed them on to her to try. Her plan was to let her six month old try them out but once her two year old saw them she grabbed them and wouldn’t let her little sister have any. She sucked them down fast and asked for more! So while my kids wouldn’t even try them I think if they had they really would have enjoyed them. Again I really love these pouches because they are mess free, easy for toddlers to use and make for a good on the go snack since they don’t require refrigeration, however I think are even better straight out of the fridge.

Available at Amazon.com, new BPA-free pouches contain 100% organic vegetables and fruits with no added sugar and nothing artificial, and come in a larger 4-oz. size.  

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review but was not compensated monetarily.

0 comments :

Post a Comment