Friday, February 4, 2011

Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo {Review}

I have pretty oily hair- it’s definitely a genetic thing that I got from my dad and some of my sister’s have too. Luckily it seems that my kids haven’t been passed that gene. I know you’re not supposed to shampoo your hair every day because it starts producing more oil and that’s probably the last thing I want on my hair but normally my hair only looks good for one day and then the next it absolutely has to be in a pony tail, and even then doesn’t look super pretty on top and in the front.

dry-shampoo

When I was offered the opportunity to try Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Shampoo I was excited! I’m a mom of three little ones, two of which I am busy running around getting ready for school in the morning, so there’s almost no time for me to do my hair. I’m pretty lucky if I am able to get a shower in, but it’s usually always later in the day after my workout. Invisible Dry Shampoo is a dry powder spray that you spray on your hair, brush out and you’re ready to go! Definitely quick and easy! I used it a couple of times when I’d gotten to that day that my hair was pretty yucky looking and in a pony tail and while it did work pretty well it didn’t work well enough for me to let my hair down and style it. However anything that helps it look better even when in a pony tail and doesn’t require a lot of maintenance is a great product to me!  I’ve read review on it working super for other people and I’m assuming it’s just because they don’t have as oily hair as I do. So I definitely would suggest trying this product out if you’re looking for a quick and easy solution to nice looking hair.

Salon Grafix's Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo goes on clear to clean and refresh your hair - with no color and no powdery residue. Just spray in and brush out.

  • New Invisible Formula
  • Neutralizes Odors
  • No Powdery Residue
  • Safe for All Hair Types

You can buy this product and others by Salon Grafix at your local drugstore, Target and Wal-Mart. Check out their website at SalonGrafix.com

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review but was not compensated monetarily.

0 comments :

Post a Comment