Wednesday, August 24, 2011

LoveSac- Phur Slippers {Review}

 

LoveSac offers many different products their main line of sacs are a great addition to any small apartment that maybe isn’t big enough for full size couches and love seats, particularly in a college dorm room. They have some really great Back-to-School Specials going on with deep discounts on some of their products HERE.  They also carry other products such as throws, body pillows and some super comfy Phur Slippers that I had the privilege of reviewing recently.

img_3809 img_3811

Prior to reviewing the Créme Phur Slippers I was familiar wit the LoveSac name when it came to their oversized bean bag chairs and was familiar with their comfort so I was excited to try out these slippers. Online you can see that they are fuzzy looking but they are even better on your feet! LoveSac Phur is a hypo allergenic polyester knit that is very durable. I love the look of these slippers, I thought they looked very high class. They are super comfy and fuzzy and I love the durable bottom (not that I’d want these to get dirty outside) but the sole would hold up if you needed to walk outside. My one small complaint was the embroidered logo that sits right inside the slipper under the heel of your foot. After wearing these slippers for a good amount of time I didn’t really notice that much and it didn’t bug me but they would definitely be more comfy if it wasn’t there. They also come in a really great gift box – so be sure to grab a pair for yourself and a pair for a friend. Retail $49.00.

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of LoveSac. I was sent product free of charge to review but was not compensated monetarily.

0 comments :

Post a Comment