Friday, September 2, 2011

CakeShooters {Review}

Looking for a fun and unique addition to your party treats? Then try CakeShooters! These fun cake, filling, icing and sprinkles all in one treats reminded me of the ice cream push pops I used to enjoy when I was a kid. My kids were excited when I opened the box- I mean they look absolutely delicious so who wouldn’t be?

 DSC_0546 DSC_0549

About Sprinkles Custom Cakes:

Sprinkles Custom Cakes of Winter Park, FL is happy to bring sweet-tooth enthusiasts the latest in the cupcake and mini-indulgence craze, the CakeShooter. The CakeShooter® is a portable push-up pop, filled with the perfect cake-to-icing ration that is available in a variety of flavors and colors. CakeShooters are available for shipping nationwide.

More practical and portable than a slice of cake of cupcake, the The CakeShooter® is packaged in a patented plastic cylinder, push-up contraption that makes it perfect for any outdoor event, birthday party, holiday or wedding. It also makes for a great snack!

These on-the-go sweet sensations are also available in vegan and gluten-free options.

MY THOUGHTS: My girls and I received the Piña Colada, Yellow Raspberry Swirl and OMG flavors. The OMG absolutely lived up to it’s name! It was definitely my favorite CakeShooter flavor of the three the perfect blend of raspberry filling, chocolate cake and chocolate icing. YUM! The Yellow Raspberry Swirl came in a close second with a mix of cream cheese filling- one of my favorite dessert flavors. While my girls liked the Piña Colada one and I’m sure there are many others who would too because it was the same quality taste as the others it just wasn’t my cup of tea- I don’t like Piña Colada's or the flavors of pineapple and coconut together.

DSC_0552 DSC_0550

These would make the perfect easy, less mess-free snack for any child’s birthday party and at a great price! Each CakeShooter retails for $3 or $36 for a dozen. Shipping available anywhere in the Continental U.S. or pickup and delivery locally in Orlando, FL. 

DSC_0554

I love the look of my daughter there on the left- so sad the OMG Chocolate flavor is gone Sad smile 

We tried them in their push-pop containers first but too many people wanted a bite so we pushed them out onto the cutting board after a little while and let them go at it with their forks.

To see more info on CakeShooters or order some of these yummy treats – check out their website- http://cakeshooters.com

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of CakeShooters I was given product free of charge to review but was not compensated monetarily.

1 comment :